Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Taika Team

The first characters I made when I first got interested into anime and got introduced by manga. Although, some are more recent. They were drawn differently back then, now I noticed some development in character drawing. They are all my favorite creations and I hope to draw them in my future manga, Sykactor.

Left to Right: Ruby Shang, the hotheaded psionics user. Halo Capella, the carefree manga-ka (nudge-nudge). Athena Zyx, the selfless ex-goddess/android.

Note: click the image for a full view.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Charlie Copper, the mutated son of a politician. Onisuke Yashova, the demonized Chinese-samurai. Shjaa Kirone, the Centaurian rebellion general.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Darcy Taika, an Astrian agent leader and the leader of The Taika Team. Kyla Shirochi, the white city-ninja.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Halo. You're getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa just checked out ur crunchyroll thing and jsut had to see wat u drew......awesome. my account is azn_dreams

    ReplyDelete