Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Midst has been established!

Hello there reader! I'm Halogen "Halo" Capella. If you see this post, this is the first post of this art blog. Yes, this is an art blog and do you wonder what kind of art I'll be posting in the future? Manga. I made manga-style drawings since grade school. It's more than about five years from and that's not long. I don't think I'll be putting art in this post but there's a possibility for me to double post today. if not, maybe tomorrow. Right now I can only show you the way... to see out my past drawings and that only comes from one link. Warning, there's pictures who aren't related to this so you can omit them. Here's the link: X3

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Halo_Capella/

No comments:

Post a Comment