Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Gathering up again

When I saw those group pictures of peoples' characters, I wanted to make one too. With these crude pencil drawings, this gathered up around halfway of all the characters I made so far. Also, it keeps my memory of my older character at a constant. To be honest though, I don't even know how much characters I've made. Does that apply to everyone else, right?

Well, here's The Taika Team again but with more characters. This includes their family members and their arch-villains. Remember, it's only half of my characters and it's possible for me to not continue this either.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PS. The second and third image contains obvious relativity. If you want to, match up the characters to identify which family they're part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment