Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Die Giest Sketches

Yea, I enjoy designing the characters for this story Although, it relates to the other characters I made. The only thing I'm concerned is that my second chapter of The CleaMatra is not finished yet and the images I drew below are actually drawn days ago. But these what I've brought now so enjoy these sketches:

Photobucket
Another drawing of Johan, I forget if I fixed some features or not.

Photobucket
...under the process with Pol and some with Lux.

Photobucket
Here's Pol.

Photobucket
and here's Lux.

Photobucket
...under the process with Dan. Also, checking out a different design.

Photobucket
Here's Dan under my take. probably not take this one.

Photobucket
here's Kiyosuke's design. I'm sure you're staying with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment