Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Inking and Sketching

Finally, since I haven't updated in the month of August 2008 which means I witnessed some downfall. The time at the beach last month felt so good. I did a sub-conscious routine, like I swam, then tanned, then ate, then swam again, tanned again, ate while smoked behind a barbecue and rejected the sun afterward cuz it went too hot. During the week after that I went through some pain and peeling. I'm glad it didnt last too long.

This time I started using my black ballpen. I dunno if it was a good idea cuz I remember using ballpen years ago. Received new art materials so a new sketchbook to fly over at.

Photobucket
Halo and Athy-chan, inked. X3 I like putting them together.

Photobucket

Some Cleabell drawings:

Photobucket
...ignore the pictures in the corner. XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was designing characters here:
Photobucket
My first attempt on the faces, satisfied at a few things.

Photobucket
The heights here are so off here, I decided to draw more after.

Look! my first attempt on my new sketchbook. Unfinished tho but I will soon:
Photobucket

---

Photobucket
My second take on these characters, I think they do look better here.

That's all for now, chapter two is still halfway. It's not that long so you can wait minimally. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment