Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Avatars, Tags, Signatures, Images and such...

Yes. Throughout time, I've been making pictures like these. I'm a fan of these anime cuz I enjoy their comedy. Most of them are usually Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Hayate no Gotoku. I don't make these regularly since I draw instead. I usually make them after I take a cheap screenshot from a scene I enjoyed or every time I want to make a profile change. Here's what I made so far: They're simple and easy to make so that means they get their liberty.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment