Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Next Step, February!

I would've scanned everything at once but i decided not to. Yet, some of other sketches were too big to scan now and I don't think I want to bother with that now. This time, I'll be posting less pencils now. Just the sake of your impression, hee hee...

and a few repetitive stuff too. X3

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I made some watercolor paintings on scrap paper, testing the colors out:

Photobucket
inked before painting, didn't looked right. Maybe it's just the scanner, oh wait... it's just is.

Photobucket
painted before inking, it looked better this way. They have similar features cuz they're sisters while Minnie's the cousin.

Photobucket
Depth of Green. (I didn't used the scanner right, I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment