Midst Beta

The gallery of drawings, text and other creations are all here! If you want to see more, scroll down to the archives and choose your desired selection.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ending the Summer

Wow, that was some six months I just had for the year 2009. I just had a college program for those months and now I have to continue on. I don't have to say that now. I don't really have much content for now, in terms of internet-wise for image quantity but that doesn't really matter anyways. For the images below, I'll show you a recap for the drawings I made for other users, for college and for myself:

*i know they're not colored. I'll bring in colored content soon.

The three below was drawn for Subrosian:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This is for Maria:
Photobucket

These three are for Zeckos:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

These two are for Akana-Yukinai:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

These two are for Badokami:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Katsura Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku:
Photobucket

These four are made during college. See deviant-art account for details:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Evangelica Capella:
Photobucket

Cleabell and Gaianna:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Halogen and Athena:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment